We are currently seeking a Key Account Manager for Base Station Antenna (BSA) sales in the U.S.A. and Canada. The successful candidate will be the company’s primary relationship manager for BSA customers, focusing on product development guidance, product approvals, assisting field staff with respect to their needs, and promoting the generation and maintenance of our relationship with these customers.
Overall responsibilities include
- growing the macro segment of the business
- creating relationships with key accounts and customers
- assisting Product Line Managers and Customer Service Reps in preparing bids and proposal, and
- providing technical support as required
You will be the company‘s primary interface to customers for all BSA equipment sales.
As a key account manager you will develop and execute sales strategies, forecasts, and key account sales plans. You will identify business opportunities and engage in contract negotiation and close sales. You will organize internal resources to engage with customers including delivering technical presentations and proposals.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 8+ years’ experience selling antenna technology to wireless Operators
- Bachelor level degree (minimum) with technical selling experience to engineers and technical managers/directors
- Proven success in delivering rapid revenue growth from an individual contributor
- Proven success in selling antenna technology solutions to operators
- Strong existing relationships with target customer
- Experience in selling antenna technology solutions to engineers
- Highly committed, target-driven.